A MIS Master's degree from the Eller College of Management is one of the best values in graduate education. Our reasonable tuition and the low cost of living in Tucson result in a positive and quick return on your investment.
Information on resident and non-resident fees and expenses can be found through the UA Bursar's Office.
Instructions to find tuition rates and fees:
- Use the Tuition Calculator.
- Select the term you are interested in attending
- Select "Main" campus
- Select "Graduate" as your academic career
- Select "Eller College, Master of Acct., Bus. Admin, MIS, Mgmt - Entered Fall 2003 and after" as your college/program
- Select your residency status ("non-resident" or "resident")
- Select "Show Tuition"
The Master's in MIS is a 33 - 38 credit program that is completed in three semesters.
In addition, many University of Arizona faculty have research grants and will often hire Masters students with particular skills (usually programming skills) on a research assistantship. Occasionally teaching assistantships become available. Assistantships come with a stipend, an out of state tuition waiver and student medical insurance.