How to Apply
Priority deadline: January 15, 2019
Applications from both domestic and international applicants are still being accepted, and will be considered on a first-come basis.
- GRE: 4832 (The University of Arizona)
- TOEFL: 4832 (The University of Arizona)
- GMAT: Eller College of Management, MSMIS
We welcome students with a wide range of interests and aspirations.
Requirements for admission into the Master of Science in Business Analytics program are:
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university (domestic students)
- U.S.-comparable bachelor's degree (international students)
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
The Eller College requires that all international applicants calculate their entrance GPA using the University of Arizona, Graduate College - GPA Calculator. PLUS applicants will be asked to upload a screen shot of the GPA results during the application process.
When applying, you will need to provide the following:
- Copies of GMAT or GRE scores (uploaded during online application process)
- Official GMAT or GRE scores. The test must have been taken within the last five years of intended term of enrollment. (No minimum score requirement)
- GRE –use school code 4832
- GMAT – Eller College of Management, MSMIS
- Copies of TOEFL/IELTS scores (uploaded during online application process)
- Official TOEFL/IELTS scores - use school code 4832 (for international applicants only who have not graduated from a U.S. institution; test must have been taken within two years of the intended term of enrollment; minimum TOEFL score of 80 internet based testing, IELTS test composite score of 7 with no subject area below 6)
- Copies of official transcripts/academic records (uploaded during online application process)
- Official transcripts/academic records (official documents needed only after being admitted into program)
- From a U.S. institution: Final, official transcript showing degree awarded with conferred date
- From an international institution: Final, official transcripts/academic records showing degree awarded with conferred date and/or official degree/diploma certificate (view more details here on accepted transcripts/academic records)
In addition to work experience with dates of employment, your resume should include education, awards and honors, memberships, leadership experience, and participation in professional organizations. (uploaded during online application process)
Statement of Purpose (video OR written statement)
The MIS Department welcomes applications from a wide range of academic backgrounds, professional interests, and personal aspirations. As a way of sharing your personal vision, please prepare a written statement OR a 3-5 minute video that describes why you are interested in a career in information systems, your specific interests in the academic programs of the MIS Department, and how earning a Master’s degree in MIS from the University of Arizona will contribute to you achieving your professional goals.
Letters of Recommendation
Request letters from three professional associates who can speak to your eligibility for this program. (uploaded during online application process)
Completed Graduate College application